Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jump Manual - Week 7 Recap of "40 at 40"

For the first time this year, I was able to get in all my Jump Manual workouts this past week and it felt sooooo good!

This past week, I also made some more changes to my workout that I'm really excited about. Frankly, I was getting pretty burned out on the Core & Upper Body workout from the Jump Manual and felt like it was time to mix things up. I think it's healthy and productive to change up your workouts from time to time. I think the benefit may be as much mental as it is physical.

Anyways, I came across this video that claims to be the Ab workout that Lebron does and so thought I would give it a try.


I really like this Ab routine and so I've implemented it into my workout in place of one of the standard core & upper body workouts from the Jump Manual. There are a couple of exercises in this workout that I haven't done before and so that is fun and challenging. Try it out and see if you like it!

The tournament starts tomorrow for one of my city league teams and next week for the other team. I really think both teams can win their tournaments and so I'm really looking forward to these games. March madness is also just around the corner so this is going to be a great month of basketball.

Hope your training is going well! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment