Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Operation Tomahawk - Another week off!

Well...last week didn't go super well with my training. I went out of town for a couple of days and was not disciplined enough to workout on the road or when I got back home.

And...not looking so good this week with my training either. I'm playing a ton of basketball (5 times this week) which is super fun but not the best way to make progress on my vertical. So, I will definitely get going again on Monday.

I was finally able to put a short video together of some of my dunks over the last few weeks. Nothing super amazing but some decent stuff. I still have a long ways to go to get the two hand tomahawk dunk and just about 6 weeks left to reach my goal.

Gonna get back on it! Thanks for reading and watching!

4 comments:

  1. Bro, you are soo close on that self alley oop two hands. 2 more inches and you'll be getting it. Im on my second week (5th day) yesterday was strength lifting, those squats killed me, i went under parallel on them. im pretty sore today. I also did the hang cleans but with dumbbells instead of barbell. I started with low weight tho since im trying to catch on the form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @IBEUD - the first couple of times I did the strength workout, my legs were really sore. But, your body will get used to it pretty quickly. keep going man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting there! We're looking forward to seeing it happen. Give it everything you got. No room for frustration, doubt, or anything else negative. You can do it! If you want it bad enough, I believe you'll make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @quispboy - thanks man! appreciate it! look forward to seeing the results you and your buddy get!

    ReplyDelete