Sunday, November 22, 2015

Started vert training again - Week 12 (off backboard, new PR on drop-step)

Instagram @overthehilldunker

I made it! I've finished 12 weeks of training using Jordan Kilganon's Bounce Kit program! Feels so good to complete it. I didn't miss a single workout during the 12 weeks and the results are starting to show. This week I had one of my best dunking sessions ever.

I'm so close to being able to hang on the rim on my no-step vert. I actually think I'm high enough to do it but am too scared to hold on to the rim! I'm going to get it next week when I have fresh legs! 

I also got an all-time PR on my drop-step jump and was able to hang on the rim with 2 hands without "cheating". First time I've ever done that in my life!

I also got probably the most dunks I've ever had in a single day. The rim where I'm getting most of the dunks in this week's video is a little low but it's still great progress for me. The two hand off-the-backboard or lob is not far off! Gonna get it!

Now that I've finished training I can take some time to just do dunk sessions and enjoy the gains. I can't wait for next week!

Thanks for watching!

Follow me on Instagram @overthehilldunker

No comments:

Post a Comment