Monday, November 9, 2015

Follow me on Instagram! And...I'm using Bounce Kit!

I've noticed a big decline in traffic and comments on my blog over the last 2 years. Now, I'm sure this is because I wasn't posting as often and it was probably getting really boring reading pretty much the same thing over and over again. Andy is old and he still wants to dunk. Blah blah blah! :)

But, I also think it's largely due to the popularity of Instagram! Blogs are so yesterday! Everyone is on Instagram! I've even noticed YouTube is no where near as popular. For example, my favorite dunker - Jordan Kilganon - who is arguably the best dunker in the world only has 5K subscribers on YouTube and hardly ever posts there anymore. On Instagram, he has 200K followers and posts a few times a week.

So...today I created an Instagram account and invite you to follow me there. The blog just doesn't seem to provide much value anymore as there is so little interaction. I've gotten like 3 comments on my blog in the last 3 months! I've only had the Instagram account a few hours and I've already had a ton of comments!

Also, for this 12 week phase of training that I started 10 weeks ago, I am actually doing Jordan Kilganon's jump program called - Bounce Kit. I was going to wait until I had completely finished the program before saying anything to see how my results turned out but changed my mind today when I created the Instagram account.

I've been following Jordan on YouTube for the last 4-5 years and his progress has been nothing short of amazing. When he released his own vertical jump program, I couldn't pass it up.

If you have questions about Bounce Kit vs Jump Manual, post them below or ask me on Instagram.

My instagram name is "overthehilldunker"

Thanks for the support!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete