Friday, December 4, 2015

Dunk Mix at 43 years YOUNG

I recently finished 12 weeks of training using Bounce Kit and decided to put together a mix of some of my dunks during the last couple of months. I know that compared to most dunkers out there, my dunks are not that impressive. I can't believe the things guys are doing now. Jumping over people, going between the legs, jumping over people while going between the legs, behind the back, etc. But, I'm stoked with my progress and just want to keep improving every day.

I'm going to be doing a dunk session soon with a guy who is an unbelievable dunker - Dallon Findlay and can't wait for that. I've never really had the opportunity to dunk with anyone who can jump as high as this guy. I'm excited to see his dunks and learn from him. I'm also hoping he will inspire me to finally throw down a 2 hander!

Thanks for reading. If you haven't already, please follow me on Instagram @overthehilldunker. I am posting on Instagram fairly often as it's so much easier to interact and share information.

Go Get Your Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment