Sunday, August 16, 2015

Training begins August 24th

Just a quick update so the 3 people who still read this blog (ha!) know I'm not being a complete slacker. On my last post, I said I would start my training again on August 10th. But, due to some minor injuries (shin splints), I need a little more time to let my body heal so I can go into this phase a little more fresh.

I will do some light work this week with lots of stretching and ice to get my body ready for the next 12 weeks which is going to be really intense. I plan to workout and stay fit consistently for the rest of my life, but I think this will probably be my last attempt at giving everything I have to dunk 2 hands. 

If all goes according to plan, I will post a video next Monday with my starting stats on my no-step, 1 step, and running verts.

Stay tuned and wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. I'm still here. Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C!
      How's your training going? Last I heard you got a few dunks on 9'11"?

      Delete
  2. Man I'm taking the next 4 days off because my knees, takes a toll after awhile. But I'm looking forward to those vid man, their what inspire me to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - listen to your body. Just make sure you are getting enough rest, good nutrition, ice, stretching, and foam rolling.

      Delete
  3. Still following you man, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete