Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dunk Competition for Nike Elites!

In my last blog post, I asked if anyone would like to enter a friendly competition with the hope it would give me some additional motivation in my pursuit of the 2 hand dunk! And, maybe it would provide some additional motivation to someone else too. Well, I'm happy to report that 4 people have challenged me so far:

Aaron Perry - he can dunk 1 hand similar to me. So, we're racing to the 2 hand dunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3kllU7Vys

d - he can get a few inches over the rim. So, he's racing to the 1 hand dunk vs. me getting 2 hand dunk
http://dunkbot.blogspot.com

Mason Collier - can dunk 1 hand similar to me. So, we're racing to the 2 hand dunk
http://projectmason.blogspot.com/

Joe C. Thomas - can grab rim with both hands. So, he's racing to the 1 hand dunk vs me getting 2 hand dunk
http://joejoesbucketlist.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Aaron, d, Mason, and Joe! Good luck guys!

So, what's the wager? Whoever accomplishes their dunking goal first, gets a pair of Nike Elite's!

I'm looking forward to having 4 more pairs of Elite's very soon! :-)

Let the competition begin!

5 comments:

  1. I have some bad news to report :( I strained my calf during cross-country last morning. it'll be about a week recovery, but i'm still gonna win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry man. Hate injuries.
      My body is actually pretty beat up right now and so I'm probably going to take next week off anyways.
      So...you still have a chance! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. Wish I could be involved. But I will be having fun watching from the sidelines.

    Maybe me dunking a miniball on the 9'10" hoop, haha. JK

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join. This is jumproping11 from YouTube. My name is DeAnthony Graham.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched your Week 1 video and subscribed to your channel. You already jump really well! Have no doubt you will dunking 2 hands very soon...

      Delete