Monday, August 15, 2011

My best dunk so far...

As I shared last week, I started my second round of Jump Manual training with some tweaks to my workouts in conjunction with Freak Jump Technique Program. I'm crazy EXCITED because I can already see and feel a difference.

Today, I got my best dunk by far since I started my training back in April. And what made it extra sweet was the guy who about 8 weeks ago told me I would NEVER dunk saw the whole thing. I took advantage of the opportunity to rub it in a bit. We both laughed and it was fun.

The bad news is my video camera was still in my bag and I'm regretting that big time. I've been working hard on my technique and anxious to see if I'm making as much progress as it feels like. I'll be back on the court on Wednesday and this time will make sure my camera is rolling.

Stay tuned for my next video coming later this week. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment