Friday, September 19, 2014

Got some nice dunks today

Just a quick update. I got 2 really nice dunks today. The best one wasn't on camera (of course). But, the second one was. Here's the video:



My training is going really well. I am actually doing less vertical training than I have in the past. Lots of basketball and short workouts. Here's the training schedule I've been following the last few months in case anyone is interested:

Monday - play basketball, run 1 ladder at full speed, speed rope
Tuesday - upper body (weights)
Wednesday - play basketball, 10 pistol squats, speed rope
Thursday - upper body (bodyweight exercises only)
Friday - play basketball, run 1 ladder at full speed, speed rope
Saturday - squats, deadlifts, zig zags, medicine ball throws, etc.

Anybody still out there? I feel like my blog is dead! :)


7 comments:

  1. Good work! I was wondering if you gave up. Now I have a renewed motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man! keep going! i checked out your blog and looks like you're making progress!

      Delete
  2. Still here. Still getting older. Still trying to dunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! how's that 400 lb squat going?

      Delete
    2. About 6 weeks ago, before I had an umbilical hernia repair, I was able to put up 370 pounds for 5 reps. You can see it on my blog. As far as dunking goes, I'm going to get there before this next basketball season.

      Delete
    3. umbilical hernia repair? i don't know what that is but it sounds very painful! how long is the recovery from that?

      370 lbs for 5 reps is some serious strength!

      Delete