Friday, July 8, 2011

A dunk is a dunk...right?

After 10 weeks of Jump Manual training, today is a very good day! I got a few dunks!

These can barely be considered dunks but I'll take it! I'm so excited about my results so far.  But, not even close to being done. Still have 2 weeks of the program left and I won't stop there.

I've had a number of people tell me during the last several weeks that there is no way a 39 year old, 5 foot 11, white guy is gonna dunk. Can I tell you how good it feels to prove them wrong?

To anyone out there who is working to improve their vertical or achieve some other goal (especially something people say isn't possible), don't give up! Keep going for it!

Thanks for reading and watching!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, hell yeah! To quote Bill Walton, "Throw it down big fella!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Freddy J! Your next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those are dunks in my book :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks man! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete