Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 Weeks of the Jump Manual now complete!

If you have been following along at home, you already know that last week I got my first dunks since starting the Jump Manual. And yes, I am pretty excited about that. It felt really good to achieve my goal of dunking before I turn the ripe young age of 40!

But, instead of that motivating me to work even harder. I found it more difficult than ever to push myself this last week. It didn't help that I was out of town for 4 days. And that I have no self control when it comes to eating healthy when I travel. Why is that?

At any rate, I went down to Gold's Gym this morning with high hopes. Made about a million dunk attempts and only got one very weak dunk. I came home and my wife asked how it went. I told her that I was bummed because I only got one weak dunk. She told me that just a few weeks ago that was not possible so that I should be excited.

As usual, my wife is right. But, don't tell her I said that. Ok?

So...next week I hope to get some REAL dunks.

Thanks for reading and watching.

Here's my latest video.

No comments:

Post a Comment