Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My third group dunk session!

I had my third group dunk session with my new friends and amazing dunkers -- Clint and Dallon! These guys killed this session!

There actually was a sign up in the gym we were at that said "No dunking"! which we all thought was hilarious. I would wager the person who made that rule can't dunk! ha ha! But, nobody came in and told us to stop and we were there dunking for at least 3 hours (or I should say Clint and Dallon were dunking for 3 hours and I was there! :)

Unfortunately, I must have taken the rule -- "no dunking " a little to serious as I only landed 2 weak dunks during this entire session. I had a really hard time getting warmed up fully. My left knee has also really been bothering me the last 3-4 weeks and that also kept me from jumping at 100%. Hopefully its just tendonitis or a strain and nothing more serious. Oh well - I still had a blast.


Age is a just a number! Go get your dreams!


Follow me on Instagram @overthehilldunker

No comments:

Post a Comment